Thursday, November 20, 2008

Updates!

Hi everyone! The weather here is getting so cold and it's really starting to feel like winter! Fall didn't last very long!! It has been 20-30 degrees here all week and it is suppose to stay that way for the next couple of days, but we have not been lucky enough to get any snow. Today we are suppose to see some. So far it has only been snow showers and has not lasted long. We are very anxious to get some more snow :)!!

An update on our little munchkins. MaKenzie is little miss teacher for Titan. She is insisting on teaching him how to do everything she does. She is so patient with him too. It's adorable. Her newest thing to try to teach him is how to brush his teeth. He gets the idea of it, but he would much rather suck on the tooth brush then actually BRUSH haha so mommy still has to help him out. She is also trying to teach him how to put all his toys away and what boxes they go in. Suprisingly, he does really well. I think he thinks it is a game and copies what she does, but it's cute :). Everytime I put Titan down for his nap or bedtime I say I love you and he responds with " I wuv you". It melt my heart every single time!! It's the sweetest thing to hear him say it! MaKenzie is doing so great and remembering to clean up her messes without me telling her before she starts to play with something else and at dinner time and bed time, she cleans everything up and gets her bed ready. She is such a smart little girl and a great little helper.
As for Arek and I we are doing good and both getting very anxious for this deployment to be over!! Arek has stopped dipping cold turkey for two weeks now and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is staying very busy with details and missions he is not even getting his days off anymore, which is hard on him but he just focuses on how much longer he has there! I have been busy keeping the munchkins occupied inside and at indoor playgrounds since it is freezing outside! We are all doing good and hope everyone else is :)
Here are some recent pictures:
Here are some recent videos:
Love,
The Brock Family

No comments: