Monday, February 9, 2009

Our leave finally started :)

As of Saturday our 30 days of daddy not working finally started!! We are going to enjoy every MINUTE of it!!! Our vacation starts in the morning and we are all four so anxious!!
We have had a great week! Daddy had to work every day, but it's the best to have him come home at the end of his work day!! We cherish every minute together so much more. Not a lot happend during the week. Just work and spending time together. Friday was his company's Family day. We had a luncheon and they handed out awards. I recieved two awards from the FRG for everything I did. I was the only one to receive two, so I felt accomplished :). Didn't realize how much I did!! We watched a slideshow of pictures from Iraq, had a few guest speakers, and lunch. It was fun!
We officially bought the last addition to our family to make it COMPLETE :)!! She is a beautiful little german shepherd! I have pictures of her from the breeder on my photobucket! We won't be able to get her until the first week of March when she hits 8 weeks old :). She is so freaking cute though!!! We are naming her Kera (arek's name backwards) Bear Brock!
MaKenzie and Titan are doing good!! MaKenzie still gets upset when Daddy has to go to his job. She cries and tells him she doesn't want him to go anywhere. It's heartbreaking, but she is adjusting! She just wants to make sure daddy does NOT go back to Iraq! Titan is getting more attached to Daddy. Titan seems to think it is cute to throw little fits. That's his new thing! If you don't understand what he is crying about and give him his bear or cup to make him happy he will take the cup and bear and toss them, then go UHMPH. haha. He is a little handleful when he gets upset!! Most of the time he is a smiley little boy that loves to make you laugh :). Arek and I got another matching tattoo yesterday! I got minnie on my left foot and arek got mickey on his right foot then we have shading that goes into half of a heart on each of our foots and when we put them together its mickey and minnie with a whole heart :). He thought of the idea while he was in Iraq! They turned out so good and we love them!
We leave in the morning for Orlando!!!! We packed and cleaned the house all day. We are all so anxious. MaKenzie talks about all of the stuff she is going to do down there and is very excited about it, Titan listens to her and jumps and yells with her :). Arek and I can't wait for this much needed family vacation :). We leave Orlando on the 15th for Las Vegas and we're all four so excited to see family!! We can't wait to spend time with everyone and for everyone to see how much the kids have grown and their personalities!! We are in Las Vegas until the 24th! We have a late night flight so we arrive in Syracuse on the 25th morning!
I have lots of new pictures on my photobucket! I added some from Arek's camera too. He went to a Lonestar concert right before he left Iraq and got some great pictures and videos! He even got an autograph for me :)!!! I have to upload the lonestar videos on my youtube since they are big files so I will link you guys to those later :).
We hope everyone else is doing good! We will have a new update after our vacations to Orlando, and Las Vegas!! and lots of pictures of course!!!
Here is the link from where I added pictures last! (password: brocksguest )
and here are some new videos :)
Love to all,
The Brock Family!!

No comments: