
I could hardley wait to set up the Christmas decorations this year. I absolutely love Christmas and was very excited to decorate. Finally after Thanksgiving we got right on to the decorating. It was the first year that we have put lights on the outside of the house so I loved that! Arek did a good job and I think it looked nice :) The kids had a wonderful time putting up the tree. It took them no time at all and they did a great job!

Each year we acquire more and more decorations. It's such a fun holiday to decorate for. One of the new decorations the kids picked out this year was Rudolph to sit next to our tree! I also got us all new stockings at the end of last year. Love how perfectly they match our Red, White and blue tree!

No comments:
Post a Comment