
Boy has this been a tough pregnancy.. With MaKenzie and Titan I didn't have any sort of complications with the pregnancy until delivery. Mister Liam is kicking my booty. He seems to be very eager to make his grand appearance into the world. I have went into preterm labor with him three times now. The last time causing me to stay in the hospital over night. I had to take three doses of Nifedipine through out the night to stop the contractions. The doctors really wanted Liam to stay put until I was past 37 weeks. At the time I was only 35 1/2 weeks. I have also had SVT during this pregnancy which caused me to have a 280 heart rate. Pretty scary moment for me. & Low potassium which caused me to pass out. Needless to say, I am ready to have Liam Jeremiah Brock here in my arms and done with this pregnancy!
In this picture I am 36 weeks! Arek and I are very anxious and excited to meet our baby boy. July 21st is coming up fast and we can hardly wait. We have been ready for him (as far as his nursery and stuff goes) for weeks and weeks now. We know this will be our last baby and are trying to enjoy every second of it together. Even through the complications I have really enjoyed watching my belly grow and being pregnant. I love feeling Liam move around. The kids also love feeling him kick and are anxious to meet their brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment