Monday, August 8, 2011

One month old ♥

How is it possible that Liam is already a month old? I am really trying to hang on to every possible second of this newborn stage.. since we will not be having anymore babies. It just seems to be flying by, though! It seems in just the month that he has been born he is already changing so much. He is already showing off some of his personality and I love it. Right now we are on a pretty good routine. We start off our day around 8 or 9.. depending when MaKenzie and Titan wake up. The mornings are my favorite.. Liam just lays awake looking around, moving his arms and feet, talking away.. sometimes I even get a smile in there :) It's his main awake hours of the day. He is usually awake for a good two hours before he wants a bottle and passes back out for most of the day. Of course he wakes up every few hours for a bottle and diaper change, but he does not stay awake long. He often falls right back to sleep until somewhere in the evening he wakes up for another hour or so looking around. For the most part we both get a lot of rest at night. Liam usually wakes up around 2am and 5am.. only needing a bottle and diaper change before he is right back to sleep. He is such an easy baby. He only fusses when he needs a bottle. Never really cries! Bath times are one of his favorite times of the day. I couldn't ask for an easier third baby. I was kind of nervous bringing a newborn back into our routine but he makes it easy! Not to mention MaKenzie and Titan are both great kids and really love to help out. They are both so sweet and caring to their baby brother. Bath time is also their favorite time to help! MaKenzie usually helps with washing his hair while Titan uses our dolphin sponge to clean Liam's belly :)
I could brag all day about my three love bugs but I am just very thankful for each of them! ♥ They are so precious to me and I would not have it any other way. I was definitely destined to be a mommy :) Hopefully the days slow down. MaKenzie is starting first grade in a couple days and Titan is turning four in two months. They are growing up way too fast and I need much more time to enjoy this before they are all three grown up and going to college!!

No comments: