We did not plan on going to the ball this year since we had noone here to watch the kids and I was not going to let some stranger watch Liam at just two months old. After the SGM insisted we go and that we could bring Liam with us we decided to go. I was kind of excited to see how Titan would do in a daycare setting with MaKenzie there by his side to show him that it will be okay. However, I did wish that I could bring all three of them with me. Shopping for a dress, I have to admit I was a little nervous. I still am insecure after having Liam so I wasn't even sure what size I was or how dresses would look on me. Another reason why I wasn't sure I wanted to go. Hubby took me dress shopping and encouraged me to try on dresses. After trying on a couple dresses I settled on a form fitting dress and was actually pleased. I am finally getting back into shape with over 30lbs lost and less than 15 to go!
The night began with dropping the big kids off at child care. It was a day care/pre-school setting so I was excited to see how Titan would do since he has never been! I was happy MaKenzie was there to protect him, comfort him and show him that it was going to be okay. After that we headed to the ball. It was a nice relaxing few hours with hubby and our baby boy. Liam was definitely the center of attention the whole night. Dinner was great, well for the most part! Rosemary Chicken kind of tastes like plant but thankfully Arek got Prime Rib instead and shared. I really only cared for the salad and rolls though :) After dinner was the cake cutting ceremony. Arek cut the cake with HERE. Then they did raffles and the formal part was over.
We really were enjoying ourselves but by this time it had been three hours and we were missing our big girl and little man! So we headed to the Child Care center to pick them up. Titan had just fallen asleep when we got there so when we woke him up he was a little upset. He said he loved it minus the laying down part. Him and MaKenzie painted us a picture and drew us a picture.We loved hearing about their night and glad they both did so well!
The night began with dropping the big kids off at child care. It was a day care/pre-school setting so I was excited to see how Titan would do since he has never been! I was happy MaKenzie was there to protect him, comfort him and show him that it was going to be okay. After that we headed to the ball. It was a nice relaxing few hours with hubby and our baby boy. Liam was definitely the center of attention the whole night. Dinner was great, well for the most part! Rosemary Chicken kind of tastes like plant but thankfully Arek got Prime Rib instead and shared. I really only cared for the salad and rolls though :) After dinner was the cake cutting ceremony. Arek cut the cake with HERE. Then they did raffles and the formal part was over.
We really were enjoying ourselves but by this time it had been three hours and we were missing our big girl and little man! So we headed to the Child Care center to pick them up. Titan had just fallen asleep when we got there so when we woke him up he was a little upset. He said he loved it minus the laying down part. Him and MaKenzie painted us a picture and drew us a picture.We loved hearing about their night and glad they both did so well!
No comments:
Post a Comment