Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 months old ♥

Again with the "Where has the time gone?" I feel like I was JUST pregnant. How is it possible that Liam is already three months old? He is such a good and happy little boy! It seems like he is always smiling and always in a good mood. The only time he is fussy is when he is hungry and randomly when his tummy is tight. Otherwise, he is always smiling! The moment his eyes make contact with ours he automatically smiles. It brightens our days and definitely lights up the whole room. 



He is still in his 0-3 month clothes. I don't see him outgrowing them any time soon, either. Last time we checked he was almost 12 pounds! A peanut but a chunky monkey at the same time! Kenzie and Titan are looking forward to watching Liam grow. They are both so excited and eager for him to play with them! I on the other hand think that time needs to slow down. Knowing this is our last baby makes me want this newborn stage to last forever! Each little milestone he hits though, I love. I absolutely love watching my babies grown, learn, discover and explore!




Check out these three beautiful kids we are blessed with. I love being a mommy more than anything in this world ♥

No comments: