Monday, October 3, 2011

2 months old ♥

It's hard to believe that Liam is already two months old. I feel like I just had him. It flies by way too fast. At his two month appointment he was 11lbs 9oz and 22inches long. He is in the 35 percentile. He seems so small but so big at the same time. He is out of newborn clothes and finally into 0-3 months. He is such an easy baby and usually only fusses when he is hungry. He is still sleeping most of his days away, but when he is awake he is such a joy! Every time you talk to him he locks in on your eyes and smiles away. So alert and is already trying to learn so much. Tummy time is one of my favorite times with him. He looks and his toy lighting up and singing to him and he talks and smiles to it. So cute. We recently heard his first laughs and man are they precious! It's usually when daddy tries talking gibberish or spanish to him.. he laughs at him. Or when I just keep saying hiiii to him.

MaKenzie and Titan are so in love. Titan is very random with his moments of love.. he just walks up to Liam sometimes and says something cute to him. MaKenzie is always all about getting him to smile and talk to him. They are both so sweet in their own ways. I cherish every moment of this! I am definitely loving this newborn stage and am sad it's coming to an end, but so excited to watch him learn, explore and grow more. I love being a mommy so much!!!!

No comments: