Friday, October 28, 2011

The Singh's Visit!

Definitely the best surprise I have had in a long time.. The Singh's met us in Las Vegas! It was so wonderful to see them.. we have missed them so much! They spent Sunday afternoon with us at Titan's party. Then we met up with them later in the night for dinner at Dick's! It was a fun restaurant.
 
 
 
Then we met up with them Monday afternoon to walk around the Forum Shops, then later that night walk the strip. We watched the Treasure Island Pirate Show and Bellagio water show. It was so good to see them and spend some time with them. Of course it wen by way too fast and we miss them already! I can't believe how big Antonio has gotten. The kids loved playing together at Titan's party. I definitely wish we had more time with them though!
 
The Singh's are like family to us and hold a special place in our heart! We love them very much and are so thankful for such a great friendship with them!

No comments: