Friday, October 28, 2011

Adventure Dome!

We had Titan's big birthday party on the 16th, but we wanted to do something special and fun for him on his actual birthday the 20th! With the help of Uncle James getting us free tickets to the Adventure Dome we were able to take him there! It is always so much fun watching the kids run from ride to ride. We rode the bumper carts first and they loved it! I was not a fan, though. When you bump into another car it's pretty hard.. I didn't like it at all. They had fun, though!
 

The Pirate Ship ride was scary, for me! I am a bit of a baby, but still.. it was scary. The kids loved it at first then after like the 100th stomach drop they finally had enough and thankfully it ended shortly after that. After this, Arek and I rode the roller coaster. It was pretty scary but I didn't mind it! I am excited for when Kenzie and Titan will be able to ride the big rides. MaKenzie was two inches to short for the Roller Coaster! Although, she didn't care.. she was not wanting to ride it at all! :)
MaKenzie had to ride the Frog Hopper ride by herself. For some reason Titan was not going anywhere near it. We tried several times to convince him but he was just not having it! MaKenzie loved it though and rode it a couple times!
 

 
 Liam hung out with Grandma most of the time. She spoiled him with lots of hugs and kisses and he watched us ride a lot of the rides. It's going to be so much fun when he gets bigger and can join in on the action!
 
 
 Liam and Grandma did join us on the Merry Go Round, though :) Liam's first ride! 

 
Harley is as big of a baby as I am when it comes to rides, if not more :) So Arek had to trick her into this line then force her on the ride! haha. She had a lot of fun though and obviously, she survived ;) After this one he made her go on the Inverter, too! Arek and I came back to the Adventure Dome the next night for "Fright Dome" and made me ride the Inverter, too. Scariest ride ever. You hang upside down for what seems like forever and it feels like you are going to fall out of your seat. Hated it! Harley was brave though! 

Kenzie and Titan with Uncle James! They love where he works and were so happy he got them tickets and we were able to spend Titan's birthday there. It was a fun day! Thank you Uncle James! We did finish off in the arcade and carnival area so the kids could play a little. It was a great time!

No comments: